Wednesday, August 14, 2013

High Tea Buffet @ L' Espresso, Goodwood Park Hotel

Hi guys, today I'll be blogging on a more personal level! Made my way to Goodwood Park Hotel 2 weeks ago with my family for high tea. Just what we needed to end the week right ;)



We had 2 complimentary drinks to choose from the drinks selection. I got the ice chocolate & Chamomile tea.

Mandatory #Selfie 






A very happy grandma!








The food selection was kinda limited and they were not replenished constantly, not like the other places that I've been before. Also, they seemed to be rather short-handed. From the selection I knew I would be eating most of the Smoked Salmon. However, it was too salty for my liking. The only food that I did enjoy was this mini deep fried prawn paste burger  and the meatballs. Which seems rather " cheap" to be served at a 5 star hotel. 
The pastries were a let down as well. They just tasted okay only. 


How do I look like if I were to have a bob? haha


Famfam <3

All in all, I felt that it was a let down :( The high tea was definitely not worth $45.( BOOOO)
Will not be going there every again. However mummy has plans to have another high tea session at Goodwood but at another cafe!

I'm drafting my blogpost at this hour iszint because I'm super hardworking haha
I just cant sleepppppppppppppppppp sighhh
I hateeeeeeeeeee not being able to fall asleep :( I am really lousy in breaking down caffeine in my body urgh.
To make things worst, I gotta wake up at 7 :/

Its okay! I can do it * flexes biceps*

Till then my beautiful people! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment