Friday, July 19, 2013

Jeffery Campbell Soiree




I've recently gotten my hands on the Jeffery Campbell Soiree and I am totally loving it! I got this particular one as the nails at the heels are concealed by the black gradient effect.

( * Pictures taken from Google)

It retails for $189 at PVS located on the 2nd floor of Cineleisure. I got a size down as the sales assistant told me the suede part of the heels will expand. My right side fitted well however, my left side was going through immense torture the first time I wore it. ( It was to a wedding and I was'nt even walking much). My feet is generally broad and I usually stay away from narrow shoes. However, since suede material tends to break in faster, I decided to bite the bullet. Besides, it was too much of a beauty to let go off  haha.
I am more of a flats person and I would rather choose comfort over beauty, especially when it comes to shoes. It expanded pretty quickly just by stuffing the front portion of the heels. However, after a long day of walking ( my 2nd attempt to break the shoes in). The balls of my feet started to hurt and so did my ankles. I guess I just have to get used to wearing heels.

 I'll definitely be bringing this beauty out more often (but more so when I do not have to do much walking haha)  The sole of the heels are padded which I'm sure w/o, it would have killed my feet a long time ago haha. Also the soles are handmade!

What are your favourite pair of comfy heels? Do share if you do! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment